Tuesday, June 28, 2016

1940 French - other vehicles

Continuing the French theme - here are some other vehicles that I will be using:

First up - a Laffly W-15 TCC - by ACE Models with a Battlefield Miniatures crewman:


 

Next - a couple of S-Model Renault UE Chenillette that I use as my AT gun tows


Next - a Cromwell Models (well I'm pretty sure it's a Cromwell) Laffly V15T with an AB Figures crewman



And finally my slightly dodgy use of a Hobbyden Citreon van (post war) as an early war Radio Truck!  Well it looks that part to me anyway...


I guess one day if I ever get the correct vehicle I'll sway this out... one day....

Thanks

Richard

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi your French stuff is Outstanding:) I also do France 1940 I’m still trying to put together a French German Army I have a fair bit but still working on it:) Hey I’m having a hard time finding your PDF for Modern Battle for Battlegroup Can you please email them wanted to run a game soon in Modern If you could Greysteelknight@gmail.com Thank you good sir:) From Grey In USA

    ReplyDelete